Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Its finally time...

Well, its Wednesday night, 10:00pm and its still about a million degrees outside. Therefore our loft feels like its at about a zillion degrees! But before you go thinking I am complaining about the weather, you must know that the weather has been absolutely perfect this week! Today was just over 30 degrees celsius. So although our loft is a bit warmer than I'd like it to be, I'm definitely NOT complaining about our gorgeous weather!

Packing is in full swing and I'm starting to feel the pressure of getting everything done before we leave on Friday night. I did get some incredible news today though. (*sidenote: Nobody could possibly have a better boss than I do. She's amazing.) Not only did my boss give us the very wonderful Mediterranean Cruise, but she also gave me BEAUTIFUL dresses to wear to all the formal dinners, AND she spent nearly an entire work day preparinng helpful information for our trip, AND today she told me to fill in my regular hours for Friday on my timesheet, but to then take the day off to get ready for the cruise. I seriously don't deserve her unbelievable generosity but I am certainly thankful for it! It will be so nice to spend Friday getting last minute details taken care of.

Anyway...just wanted to let you know that this will indeed be my last post for the next 2 weeks. So don't go thinking that I am neglecting my blog because of silly old Facebook, or disinterest, but it is because we will be off cruising our little hearts out in one of the most beautiful places on earth (or so I'm told!). I promise to post OODLES of pictures when we get back! Talk to you in 2 weeks!

I thought I'd leave you with one last picture that I couldn't resist posting. My niece and nephew just crack me up...look at the expression on Ava's face! And Konrad...well... he just looks so completely amused for some reason. Ah, I love it.

4 comments:

Elissa said...

Hope you guys have so much fun on your trip! Looking forward to seeing some beautiful pictures when you get back.

Anonymous said...

I sense that this mega cruiseship WILL have the internet and that we will be hearing from you mid-cruise. I look forward to it. :) Have the best time ever Bonnie. You are a pretty nice girl and I can't think of anyone else that would be better at taking a free cruise and appreciating it sooo much!

Erica said...

I'm so sad that you won't be posting for the next 2 weeks... this is one of my favorite blogs to check - you definitely have to post mid-cruise!

Have soooo much fun you guys, and I'll look forward to seeing pics soon!

Jamie said...

Wow - that's exciting!

By the way, can I have your job?? :)