Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sunshine & Foliage


The forecasted rain for today turned to sunshine instead, which was a delightful surprise. It was the perfect chance to go pick up some new spring plants for our house. I've discovered that I really do adore walking through greenhouses and perusing the plant selection. Who would have thought that I would become such a plant lover! And somewhat of a fountain of "plant knowledge" to boot. Those that know me well will understand just how funny this phenomena is! Anyway...great none the less!


Here's my very handsome Mr. Green Thumb --->


I LOVE tulips! Can't wait for these ones to bloom...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tulips are my absolute favorite flower. Excellent choice. It's so fun to buy plants. I should really just get out my seeds and start from scratch now. It's so fun to see things grow from seeds :).

Jamie said...

Mmmm, I love that tall potted palm. I'd love to get something big like that for our house but I'm not sure how wise it is with a toddler and a baby who will be crawling around (and sticking dirt in her mouth) in a few short months!

Jen said...

Bonnie is full of knowledge regarding plants? Can't wait to be enlightened. See you in 10 days? Maybe I counted wrong but heck, it's early.

hailey said...

I am so with you and Sally, Bonnie. I LOOOOOVE tulips. I wanted them as my wedding flower, but with a summer wedding that wasnt really happening for more than a million dollars. I just bought 2 mini bouquets of tulips this week! I wish they didnt die. Maybe if I spray them with hairspray they will hold. Hairspray holds everything, I swear. haha Okay, only kidding. I'm not that blonde.