Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Splish splash...

If I had to pick ONE of Callie's most recent summer highlights, 
it would probably be the new splash park that opened up, just 5 minutes from our house.  
I think we were there 4 out of 5 days last week. :) 

What I love about the splash park is that no matter where you're sitting (on the lush green grass), you can see your child.  Its a great layout for keeping an eye on your kids.

And its just so darn fun :)

Thankfully, we've finally seen some hot, summer weather around these parts lately 
so the splash park has given some sweet relief from the heat.

Apparently the water tastes great too... ;)

What trip to the park is complete without a snack?  
If you can't decide, just take both.

Thank-you City of Chilliwack for adding this wonderful feature to Garrison Crossing!
We anticipate many, MANY more days spent at this fabulous park. 

2 comments:

Elissa said...

so cute. we love the spray park too :)

Jen Glen said...

I am convinced that spray parks are meant for small children only. As an adult, the LAST thing I want to do is run around on cement in my bathing suit and get wet. I'd much rather get wet in a pool or lake where I can submerge myself and my bathing suit. (And I don't have to worry about falling and cracking my head open on the wet cement!) Am so glad Callie enjoys it though! And the pink "scuba suit" is darling!