Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

My dear friend Carmen shared these verses with me this evening and I've been thinking about how much truth they hold for our family, specifically over this last year...

"I will remember the deeds of the Lord;
yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.
I will meditate on all your works
and consider all your mighty deeds."
~ Psalm 77:11-12 ~

God has been so gracious to us and has opened our eyes to what true provision really looks like. Whether it be financial help, emotional strength, family safety or spiritual vitality-- He's been so faithful.
As we head into a New Year, I challenge you to take the time to really consider all that God has done for you & brought you through over the last year. Meditate on the goodness He has shown. And pray through the thanksgiving you will feel when you see all that our loving Father has been & will be in the days ahead.
Praying you all had a wonderful Christmas & wishing you God's richest blessings for the year ahead.
Much love,
Jon, Bonnie & Callie

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Great post Bonnie. It will be exciting to see how this year works out for your guys with the internship, fundraising and the actual departure.

Hey, we had that chicken and avacado meal you posted awhile back. It's now one of our new favorites!