Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sweet, sweet love... (part 2)

Here are the last few pictures from our Easter trip to visit Craig & Jen...

Afternoon walk around Wascana Lake...

The beautiful parliament building...

As I mentioned, Callie refused to have her morning naps while we were visiting. The only way she FINALLY agreed to a nap, was on our last day in Regina, when Craig lay on the floor beside her and sang her songs 'til she fell asleep. These are my favorite pictures from the trip. She LOVED her Uncle Craig...




Killing time in the Calgary airport...


Back in BC...

Another fantastic flight, brought to you by WestJet... :)

4 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

I love Westjet. Start counting the flights your little girl has and will be on. I think our son has been on 32 flights by the age of 3

Trev and Rebekah said...

Actually I am wrong. We calculated and it's only been 30 so far.

Mel said...

Sounds like you guys had a fabulous time! I totally know how amazing it is to have good relationships with my siblings and their spouses. Just before coming out to T., ALL of my siblings AND their spouses surprised me and came out to B.C. for a weekend. It was absolutely amazing, and something I'll NEVER forget. Nice pics - especially love the one of Craig and Callie having naptime together!!!

Carly Godard said...

Ya Westjet...next time I'll be your flight attendant, I promise. Glad Callie got some quality time with Aunty and Uncle. Hopefully this Aunty will get to see her soon too!