Monday, December 18, 2006

A little Christmas cheer...


Ok, so seeing as Christmas is almost here, I thought it would be appropriate to post something with a Christmas theme. So what I need you to do is go to my wonderful friend's blog, (sorry but it won't let me insert a link so just click on "Scamms" in my sidebar) and listen to the YOUTUBE video she has under her latest post. (*Scamms...i hope you don't mind but everyone needs to watch it!) Enjoy a few Christmas songs to get you in the Christmas spirit :) And if you don't laugh out loud, I'm pretty sure you either didn't get it, or you just simply have no sense of humour. :) So go...check it out...and let me know what you think! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I have to admit. I've watched Dave Barnes several times today. Too funny.

Kath said...

Ha! I love the accent ;)