Monday, November 20, 2006

Girls Night Out

Had cofee with the girls tonight. And I must say, I have some truly great friends! (Sure do miss you Jen...wish you could've been there too!) I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! Plus it is so fun to have little Adia around now too...she is just too cute and so entertaining. We wrapped her up in Jamie's scarf because she was starting to fuss a bit and she loved it. We called her the little Indian princess :)
What a great evening...

Isn't she adorable!?


Lauren, Laurie, Jamie & Adia

Lauren & I

Welp, just so you know, this will probably be my last post for the next week or so. Jon and I leave BRIGHT and EARLY on Wednesday morning (4:15am to be precise) to catch our flight to Palm Springs. We'll be gone a week and I'll be sure to take lots of pictures while we're away. Stay tuned for pictures of our trip :) Talk to you all soon!

6 comments:

Jen said...

I'm seriously fighting back the tears right now! It's so good to see some pictures of you guys and of course of little Adia. I miss you all SO much and can't wait to see you again at Christmas. I'm sad I couldn't be there to have coffee with my girls :(
Have a fabulous time in Palm Springs Bon!

Kath said...

Aw cute! And it's my sisters! I miss them...Have a blast in PS! Go to Swansen's Icecream parlour (on the strip)! It was always my favorite place in Palm Springs. Who knows if its still there or not...but when i was 15, it was AWESOME!

jamie said...

good pics bon! they really captured the moments! adia is a GEM.have fun in palm springs. ride the gondola and have a chicken at the top with random feathers still in it, like i did a few years ago. mmmm. feathers.

Kath said...

hahhaa, I forgot about those half plucked birds! Hahah!

StephiG said...

Have a great trip Bon!

Janelle said...

as if you get to go somewhere nice!! enjoy it for my dearie! love ya!