Friday, September 15, 2006

And the Scissors went Chop, Chop


Just thought I'd let you know that yesterday I did something that is very tough for me to do----I cut my hair! I know, I know...you're probably saying "Bonnie, what's the big deal?" And you're right...its only hair, but when you have a mop like I do, chopping the ol' curls is a tough thing to do, and more importantly, to find SOMEONE you trust to chop it is even harder. It may not look like I cut off that much but you'd be surprised at how long my hair was getting and the heap that was lying on the hairdresser's floor when I left. The biggest change is all the layers now too---all my layers had grown out from the last time I cut my hair---now I actually have a bit of shape.
So alas, it is done and now that some of the "chaos" is gone, I cannot lie that I am feeling quite good about the decision. I am already enjoying the fact that showering takes a whopping 10-12 minutes less and styling it takes much less time as well. HOORAY for more sleep-in time every morning! :) I think I am going to be just fine ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good you sexy beast!

we better talk this weekend mrs. esau!

love ya muchly...

Leah

Jon & Bonnie Esau said...

Hey Leah...are you on your computer right now? Sign into gmail and maybe we can chat for a bit!

Janelle said...

you look beautiful my dear!

Jen said...

wowzers. hot mama. nice hair cut bonster. You're looking good. where did you get it cut??