Oh no - that's horrible! Did she have an allergic reaction? Yikes! Is it quite serious, or minimal?
Yes Mel, she had an allergic reaction. I didn't give her much and she reacted quite badly so I think it has potential to be bad. But thankfully she just got hives & swelled up but never had any trouble breathing or anything. I gave her some Benadryl and that helped quite quickly. Definitely something I'd rather not relive though :)
oh poor baby!!!!!!!!! I know that face.....
oh no! such a bummer. hope she's feeling better!
Oh my poor lamb !! :(
Oh that sucks. I am glad that you figured it out with you giving it to her and not someone else giving her nuts and her having a reaction. Now you know. Will you consider allergy testing when she's a bit older?
Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!! Bonnie...that sucks!!! So glad it wasn't a crazy reaction that required any hospital trips - now you know to steer clear of the stuff. Yikes!
Oh...I'm so sorry. I hope it's nothing worse than that. Thought of her today and that a year ago we were there, eagerly awaiting to meet her. Miss you guys.
That sucks! Especially when PB & J can be such an easy meal :) But glad you got it figured out and her breathing wasn't affected!
boo! allergies suck! i have way too many. (none to foods though) hopefully this will be one she will grow out of though! and if not, i'm glad you figured it out soon and without too much harm to the poor little munchkin!
the same thing happened with carter when he was about one. there is a possibility of out-growing it though so that is what we are hoping for! i'm glad it wasn't more serious for you.
Post a Comment