Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Big day tomorrow...

I really wasn't all that worried about it. Certainly not what I'd call 'nervous.' But then Jon and I got talking the other night, about what kind of questions would be asked at our final interview with MBMSI tomorrow afternoon, and now I'm kinda freaking out. What if we blow it on this one, last interview!? After all of this, what if the road ends here!?

And then these words pop into my head.

Be still and know that I am God.

I'm sure it will be fine. And if not, then I'll have to trust that it just "wasn't meant to be."
But we feel confident that it IS supposed to be. Hence the freaking out again.

Be still and know that I am God.

Right. Got it.

Some prayers for the interview are gladly welcomed though. ;)

6 comments:

Singapore_Sling said...

Jon & Bonnie:

Rest assured, Marcia and I will be praying for you.

Paul

Bonnie said...

Thanks Paul! We REALLY appreciate it! Hope you guys are doing well.

Mel said...

I remember the feeling well! Is this the interview with the Lead Team? In all honesty, it is just like sitting down with friends, chatting. You'll be absolutely fine!!! But I DO remember feeling so nervous. They really are great guys - ENJOY your time with them.

Heidi said...

The journey continues. What a journey it's been already and what a privelage it's been to watch. You'll be yourselves--and it'll be perfect.

Lisa said...

You look great. Thinking of you!

Nathan and Melissa said...

We were praying for you! How did it go?