Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Come on Baby!

I know, I know. Some of you are starting to wonder if I'll EVER finish our Thailand trip posts. And I promise I will. For some reason, its just been so daunting to finish it up. SO many pictures to sort through. But I will get the last few days of the trip up, eventually :)

But on a creative note... my sister Viv and brother-in-law Rich, are expecting their first child any day now. Viv is officially 6 days overdue now and will be induced either tomorrow or Friday. So in the excitement & anticipation of Clark Jr.'s arrival, I thought I'd make him/her a little "welcome" gift. V & R went with a jungle theme for their nursery so I painted some canvases to finish it off (decoratively speaking) :)

Here's the border they have up in Jr.'s nursery...


And here are the canvases I painted...

The 3 large ones will hang above the crib...



And these 2 smaller ones will go above the change table/dresser...

Now we wait for the little one to arrive. Can't wait!!

5 comments:

Denita said...

So cool Bon- well done!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Great job bonnie

Jen Glen said...

Okay, okay. Howd you do that? Did you look off the border? Trace? Pencil first then paint??? Seriously.... :)

Bonnie said...

Haha, Jen! I just went off the border. No tracing, no pencil... just paint. Seriously... ;)

thecolorplaid said...

nice work! i hope the babe is here by now!!!! and that viv is doin great!