Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I'll get around to it eventually...

Preparations for Thailand are in full swing (we leave in exactly 1 week from today!), which means there isn't a lot of time for blogging. But I have tons of cute Callie pictures from the last month to post, as well as some GORGEOUS wedding pictures of my dear, dear friend Ginny (& her new hubby Steve!) who's wedding was this last Saturday. I had a very productive day today which included finishing all our laundry, packing my suitcase and most of Callie's, finished the dishes and tidied the house. So as long as I get a bit more packing done tomorrow and can get to all the errands I need to run, I'll be sure to post something new, as well as give you a final update on Thailand and the prayer requests we have as we get ready to leave. Thanks for your patience and I'll be back to blogging soon!

I'll leave you with just 2 pictures of our munchkin :)
I took these yesterday... she turned 5 months old!

6 comments:

Vivienne said...

LOVE the shirt. She's just too cute for her own good.

Jen Glen said...

You better not let her uncle see her in that shirt! :)

Bonnie said...

I already thought of that Jen. I figured, "Uncle Rich would LOVE this. But Uncle Craig definitely wouldn't approve!" :)

Viv said...

Uncle Rich definitely approves!

Niki said...

I love her adorable smiles! I babysit a little girl here on campus who just turned 7 months old...that is such a fun age!

Kim said...

She is SO sweet. This is definitely an incredibly fun age - my dear girl just turned 6 months. Every age is fun though!