Monday, January 05, 2009

Back at it...

Well, the busyness of Christmas has come and gone and I'm just getting back into things at work. I can't believe how quickly the holidays passed and am already yearning to have them back :) Despite our busy Christmas schedule, we did find moments of relaxation and really enjoyed time spent with friends and family. We got back from our Esau family trip to 108 Mile House yesterday afternoon and had a really wonderful time away. It was so nice to have some "down time" and enjoy the chance to play in the snow :) I didn't bring out my camera once while were in 108 Mile but I will post some pictures from Christmas as soon as I have a minute, and hopefully I'll be able to steal a few trip pictures from Naomi & Susanne. Just wanted to let you all know that I am still here and will post something of significance soon! Hope you all had a blessed Christmas and New Year's! Talk to you soon...

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Glad to hear you had a good trip - looking forward to more updates :) (and hopefully that supper date - we need to reschedule)!!