Friday, September 12, 2008

Sneak peek...

Thought I'd give you a quick sneak peek at the reno's so far. The old cabinets and countertops are off and we got everything painted last night. Things are moving along and my excitement is building with each accomplishment :)

This is what the kitchen looked like BEFORE the reno's started...

----------------------------------------------------------

DURING the reno's. The beginning of all the chaos...

Prepping everything...


Getting rid of the red walls...


First coat almost finished...

It was pretty late by the time all the painting was done so I didn't get a picture of the completed paint job, but you can look forward to the "AFTER" photos sometime this weekend, or early next week. I saw the new countertops in the shop here at work this morning and the cabinets will be coming home with me at the end of the day. I'm really hoping we can get it all back together sooner than later because its supposed to be +31 this weekend and I'd really like to get out and enjoy the sun while its still here :)

2 comments:

Jen Glen said...

Ok, first, I know you told me why you were getting rid of the red, but I forget. Was it a bad paint job? 'Cause you really like the red, didn't you? So sad to see it go. And second, +31!!! Ridiculous. Is it completely wrong and petty of me to wish for rain for you BCers right away? Love ya, the sisterly one

Anonymous said...

lovin the new paint bon...looking forward to seeing the finished product! (but even more...looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks!!)

germa