Wednesday, March 05, 2008

sunny days...

It was a little tough being at work today. I would have rather been here...
... especially now that I'm working in Abbotsford. I love Mill Lake and today would have been the PERFECT day to go for a walk. The sunshine was incredible and I wish I could have skipped work to enjoy its warmth instead. These sunny days really make it feel as though spring is rearing its head and I couldn't be more happy about it.

I love the growth and beauty that spring brings. A newness of life. Plus, the warmer temperatures and days of sunshine make almost any day feel good. Ahhhh...

I sure hope this weather lasts until the weekend. Jon and I are thinking of taking a trip to Bellingham on Saturday and would LOVE to venture on to Deception's Pass, but we'll only get to do it if the weather co-operates. Here's hoping...

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Bonnie...your photos so often make me wish we lived in BC. As pretty as the barren wasteland prairies can be at times, I'm about ready for some scenic sights!

Hope you and Jon have a lovely weekend enjoying the sun.

Trev and Rebekah said...

I wish I lived in BC too. I get to spend 2 weeks over April and May in Abbotsford and then I'll be back for 8 months in September so that will be good.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy that weather... the only way I can describe what is happening here right now is greyish brown. :)

I sense a slight jealousy in myself.