Monday, November 26, 2007

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I did it. I finally gave in. And I'm actually really glad I did... things are feeling much cozier around here...


Keeping with the Christmas theme, my Mom and sister came over today to get a head start on our Christmas baking...


And wouldn't you know it. Our baking must have triggered something, because almost as soon as we finished up, it started to snow outside. Here's what Chilliwack is looking like right now, from our front door...

... and the craziest part is that its actually sticking around!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it Bonnie! Your house does look cozy and inviting. It's beautiful. And how exciting that the snow came at the "perfect" time. I love the way snow cleans everything and makes a person happy to be just where they are. It's a shame there aren't more days just like this one.

Also, the cookies look really delicious!

Judy said...

Your house looks great...the cookies smell good...and the snow makes it feel like Christmas is here! Almost makes you think you're in Saskatchewan, right?

Have a blessed advent season!

Leanne said...

Oh, it looks wonderful and delicious and perfect. Thanks for sharing the Christmas cheer...

Kelsie-Lynn said...

It looks fantastic!! Thanks for sharing. And the cookies look really yummy.

Jen said...

oh how I want to come over for some Christmas baking and some egg nog. Your house looks so wonderful and inviting. Great job on the decorating Bon! Love it! YAY for snow ;)

Faye said...

How totally cozy your home looks and that baking made me hungry for some :) I love the snow, even though I know that in Chilliwack it can get nasty. I have a son and his family living in Abbotsford, so I've heard all about it...haha

Anonymous said...

Nini found me. She has a blog. There's a link to her blog on my blog. Our little world is ever expanding.

hailey said...

I LOVE IT! I wish we could come there in time to see it!!!!! :) Well done BON!