Saturday, May 12, 2007

Paradise... just around the corner

Jon and I were able to spend our Friday afternoon at one of my absolute favorite places... Harrison. Its simply divine no matter what time of year...



We had a delicious lunch at the Lakeside Cafe in the Harrison Hot Springs Resort hotel.











Its not too often that we get days off together, so yesterday was a real treat. It was so fun to just walk through town, relax on the beach and soak up the sun while we had the chance. Truly a perfect day. Both of us agreed that we wished we could have more days like yesterday.
Harrison happens to be a short 15 minute drive from our place so I'm really looking forward to spending many more summer afternoons & evenings there...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing Bon. And only 15 minutes away? That shot of the lake is gorgeous. I'm glad you two had such a lovely day.

Anonymous said...

have a baby. you two look bored.

Bonnie said...

Bored?? Who are you anonymous and why would you get the impression that we're bored? Just curious.

StephiG said...

I'm sure that anonymous is just kidding. Pretty funny. I was also just thinking that you should have a baby. However, I was also thinking that while I absolutely love being a mom, I can't help but be a little envious of the 2 of you - you always look like you have so much fun, going out all the time, hanging out with friends. Not at all bored.