Monday, April 30, 2007

Jen, Leah and...the lovely John Mayer...


So I'm back. Back from one of the best weekend trips I think I've ever had. And I just have to say that I have been blessed with the most incredible friends a person could ask for.

What a weekend it was. West Ed literally kicked our butts! We shopped til we dropped, and I mean that quite honestly. We laughed, sang, danced, cried, talked, walked, ate, slept... (oh wait, not really)--- and just did all the things that close friends do. It was fabulous. Or as Leah would say, it was "rockin' awesome!" :)

Got to celebrate Jen's big ol' 26th birthday! Sorry Jen...the secret is out ;)


What can I say!? We're a bunch of goofs but hey...that's what makes our friendship so much fun! Thanks again girls for making the weekend so special. Wish we could do it more often!



Now I think the girls would agree when I say that the "icing" that just topped off an already great weekend was the fact that we got to spend Saturday night with John Mayer. Some good friends of mine had tickets and had been planning on going but at the last minute, found out that they wouldn't be able to make it due to a death in the family. Now they had 4 tickets to get rid of and weren't sure what to do with them. They remembered that I was going to be in Edmonton for the weekend and offered them to us. Of course, we accepted :) And all I can say is that John Mayer is unbelievable. Just un-believable. It was truly an amazing concert and I am so thankful we got to go...what a blast!


So thanks again J-La and Lemo for such a wonderful weekend! I love you guys more every day and am so thankful for the friendship God has given us.

And yes Leah...although I'm still not completely convinced about the aviators, I promise to "sport" them just for you. Jen---all I have to say is, your route to the High Level Diner definitely proved to be very rewarding and I believe it is the only way to go from 66th and 109 :)
You guys are the best.

6 comments:

Jen said...

SNAP! Love the pics--absolutely love 'em. We ARE goofballs, I'd have to agree...but that means we get to laugh and what better way to spend a weekend! Thanks for coming out Bon...I can now enter my 26th year (wait...STILL NOT 26 YET!!! It's not even May 4th) feeling good about it!

Danish Dame said...

SNAP is right!

I almost SANG a heavenly song when I saw the new post Bon. I love the pictures. You guys will definitely have to send me yours.

I had so much fun this weekend I actually want to post about it to. Yes I actually want to blog.

YOU SHOULD HEAR the vids from John Mayer. They are WAYYYYYY better on the computer. Like totally clear. I will burn them with the pics so you can have them!

wow Im just smiling.....I just love ya....this weekend was better then I could have ever imagined.

Im going now to post post post.

LEMO out!

Cyndy said...

Bonnie,
Sounds like a great weekend! Aren't 'old friends' the BEST friends? I'm glad you had a good time being goofy and just enjoying each other. Have a great week!

Jen said...

BONNIE! I'M BACK! I just had to read your blog again. I'm still giddy from the weekend! Your pics are in the mail...wait for it...*SNAP*

you rule.

Jen said...

i just did it! *SNAP*

fo' real

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had the best weekend ever. So glad to hear it... it was soooo good that even LEAH posted. Now that's a pretty dang good weekend. :)