Sunday, March 25, 2007

This Too Shall Pass... (**updated as of Monday)


So I'm back. I apologize to those of you that check this frequently for updates. I did want to post something new but because I was home sick all week, the only news I could have "updated" you on was the fact that I have blown my nose for the millionth time. Figured that wouldn't make for the most exciting post.
Anyway... I am finally feeling better (only a little "sniffly" now) and Jon and I managed to get out of the house this afternoon, to enjoy some much anticipated sunshine. I've included some pictures for your viewing pleasure :)





The only other thing I have to post right now is a request for prayer. Jon and I are going through a seriously tough time right now and had a REALLY awful day yesterday. I can't get into any details but all I can say is that we would truly appreciate your prayers. I would have to say that yesterday was actually the worst day of my life up until this point and we are under an incredible amount of stress right now. Today was proof to us that God can bring amazing peace even after something as terrible as yesterday, but we still have a tough road ahead. Please just pray that God would bring His wisdom, discernment and healing to this "situation" and that He would just wrap us in his unfailing love. Only He can fill us with the peace we need.

"Yes, he alone is my Rock, my rescuer, defense and fortress. Why then should I be tense with fear when troubles come?" Psalm 62:2


MONDAY'S UPDATE
*** Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to those of you that have already been praying for us! Its amazing how we have felt your prayers already. The reason I am adding this little blurb to this post is because I feel I should clarify things a bit. As I said, I can't get into the details of this situation, but I do want to ensure you that the issue is NOT between Jon and I!! Just in case some of you are freaking out that we are having marital problems---that COULD NOT be any further from the truth! We are more in love than ever. We're just going through some INSANELY tough family stuff right now and are praying that it can be resolved as quickly as possible. So...although things are really crappy right now, please rest assured that it isn't between Jon and I :)
Thanks again for your prayers so far and we'd appreciate the continuation of them if you think of it!

12 comments:

Divã de Noiva said...

Hi, good wekend

Anonymous said...

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose minds is stayed on Thee: because he trusteth in Thee. Isaiah 26:3

That's the best I've got for you Bonnie B. Prayer partner once, prayer partner always.

Sparkalina said...

Hey Bonnie,

Glad to hear you are feeling better :) You wouldn't believe..I now have the onset of the flu :(:(

Not happy :( Maybe you passed it through the computer?? hehe

I will pray for you and Jon. Remember that when you seek the Lord for direction, when you take a step to the left or to the right, you will hear a voice behind you saying "this is the way, walk in it" Isaiah 30:21

Trust in Him :)

Praying for you,

Lanna xx

Erica said...

I love you two... you are in my heart prayers...!

Jen said...

Christ strengthens us-our prayers are being heard.
I love both lots.
-HUGS-
J.

Heidi said...

God is faithful, and I all these things work together for the good of those who love him.

I'll keep you in my thougths and prayers.

Cyndy said...

Bonnie,

Sorry that life is feeling so crappy for you both right now. Though I don't know what it is, I do know that God will never us through anything we can't handle.

The lowest I've ever been was when my mom had cancer. It was HARD. HARD!!!! There were times where I was so angry with God and felt totally alone. But I've grown stronger because of it and God has used our situation to help others grow too.

He'll do the same with you. God's a miracle worker. I'm thinking about you. Keep going.

Cyndy

Sparkalina said...

Hey Bonnie,

Thanks for your comment.

You know what?? I have NO idea where I found your blog...I racked my brain trying to think of where, but I couldn't find it..

God I'd say?? :) Cause I'm so glad to have you as my friend :)

Btw, do you have email?

Blessings,

Lanna :)

Unknown said...

Hey Bonnie,

Just want you to know I'm thinking of you and praying for your family stuff.

Has it got any better?

I'm standing with you guys,

Blessings,

Lanna xx

Samantha Louise said...

You and your husband look absolutely adorable together :)

Kath said...

Hey Bonnie
I'll pray for some peace and that things get sorted quickly. Hope you guys are well...sounds like the cruise will be much needed...Take care

Janelle said...

i love you Bon. and i know that God will carry you both. just keep your eyes on Him, and trust that He will always do what's best for you (i keep telling myself this over and over). I hope whatever the issue is, it will pass quickly.
HUGS!!!!